Pages

Friday, 10 February 2017

Post Apocalyptic Lama Gaming Table and Chairs!



I've been busy with an awesome challenge created by a friend and as I am a CC addict I decided to play around with EA's meshes and make my own old, worn items that I feel fit the look and feel of the challenge.

With this set I switched EA's Lama Gaming Table with one of my own and created a broken chair and just for variety I recolored one of EA's dining chairs. The chairs come in two swatches.

All my CC is play tested in game.
You need the Base Game for the chairs to work in your game and Get Together for the Gaming Table to work.
If you have any problems please let me know.

Download below:

Post Apocalyptic Gaming Table


Credits:
EA for their mesh's
Made with Sims4Studio
Gimp
Blender

TOU:
Recolor allowed.
Do not upload to any paying sites
   


2 comments: