Pages

Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Steampunk Sim





Download links below:

Tray files HERE

Custom Content used:
Radient Hair by Sul-Sul
Skin overlay by Simsperieance
Eyelashes by kijiko
Eyes by Dani paradise
Freckle Blush by Taty
Braces by Lavoerei TSR

Clothing:
Optional dress by HadassaXD TSR
Skirt by LadyHayny
Strap Corset Shirt by LadyHayny. She has some awesome clothing! 

That's it!!
Be sure to check your custom content in game settings.
I test all my Sims in game, but if any problems please let me know.

Credits:
Sul-Sul
Simsperieance
Kijiko
Dani paradise
Taty
Lavoerei
HadassaXD

TOU:
Don't upload to ANY pay sites!
Don't claim as your own!

❤❤❤

10 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous. I can't wait to see her in-game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm so glad you like her. Have fun!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Steampunk Sim is really beautiful! I couldn't find your murky sim on the Gallery so I'm downloading this sim to add to my game. I hope that's okay. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to let you know that the radiant hair link is broken. The creator still makes the hair available but at a different blog site below:
    http://sul--sul.blogspot.com/2017/01/radiant-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Oshizu. I will update it. Weird that you can find Trinity on the Gallery. She is tagged under Murkland but whatever sim you use is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did find Trinity on the Gallery finally, but I'd already spent some time adding all the skin detail to Jennifer Steampunk and thinking about her everyday outfit, so I just changed her name to Trinity Black since they look identical (to me). I hope you approve of her murky outfit--I improvised. You can see her in the image link below. :-)
    http://imgur.com/HbRv5dz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries at all. They are the same lol I used her to make Trinity, I just changed a few features. She looks awesome! Love her t-shirt!!

      Delete